the guy
Name: KK
Date-Of-Birth: 01.10.90
School: Boon Lay CC
Rulang Primary school
Boon Lay Secondary
Ngee Ann Poly
he loves
Loves: Listening To Music
Loves: Dancing
Loves: Making new friends
his wishlist
Wishes:
- No Troubles
- No worries
- Able to be with friends all day long either dance/slack.
- Getting a Girlfriend not..
- OIAP To Be a Sucess.
- Grades will remain 3.6 and above!
- OIAP GETTING a A!
Dance Learn in B Class
Class:
- Farid - "kicks" by *Wale*
- Yew Seng - Basic
- Yew Seng (16/6/09) - "Gimme that" by *Chingy*
- Bao Wen (23/6/09) - "Turning me on" by *Keri Hilson*
- Jia Jun (26/6/09) - "88" by "The Cool Kids" Front part
- Yew Seng (7/7/09) - "What up man" by *The Cool kids* Centre part
- Mia Teck (10/7/09) - "88" by "The Cool Kids" transition part
- Mia Teck (13/7/09) -
- Yew Seng (14/7/09) - "What up man" by *The Cool kids* Front part
- Bao Wen (17/7/09) - "Right Round" by *fio*
- Orange (20/7/09) - "Baby Love" by *Nicole Sczheringer* 1:11 - 1:41
- Jia Jun (3/8/09) - Basic
- Ore (7/8/09) -
Class after exam:
- Sofan (7/9/09) -
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sorry.. Lazy to post everything so..
Crush!
I hang up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away
Has it ever cross you mind
When were hangin, spending time girl
Are we just friends
Is there more, is there more
See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away,
goin away
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away
Monday - Swimming with Yennting, Jia Meng, Hong Hao and Wendy.. supper and home!
Tuesday - Suntec Prac and Dance ( B2 Class ) Bao Wen Class.. =D DOPE!
Wednesday - Movie with Shirley , Jia Min and Hong Zhang in the morning at JP. Den Suntec Prac at school at afternoon/night! =D Den Went to find Yennting, Wendy, Stephanie, Hong Hao, Jia Meng, Lionel, Boon Kiat at Downtown East after that.. Den cab home with Step and Boon Kiat =D
Thursday - Stay Home Do Project..
Sorry Pei Fang For PS-ing YOU!! SORRY! =P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHANIE TOO!! XD BIG LE HOR!! DON DO STUNT! =D
posted at 11:07:00 PM